Google Adsense is the top method for making money online with your website or blog.Every blogger needs GA publisher account.With the experiment with ad units as per recommendations by Google Adsense team you will see a positive effect on the CPM of the ad unit where that change was applied.
Blogsdady.com have shared some tutorial about Adsense in the past.Actually, GA doesn’t work for every blogger.So, I am giving some useful tips and tricks, “How to To Increase Your Google Adsense Income (CPM)”. I recommend you strongly that always use both text and images ads on your blog or website.
The Experiment For Increase Google Adsense Income (CPM)
I you are not making much money from Adsense then use different ad formats.Google Adsense program provides you different palettes to try font colors, backgrounds and borders.For example: you are using 336×280 ad format in the right sidebar of the blog and it serves both image (rich media) and text ads.This is enabled for placement targeting so an advertiser can easily target it for display their campaigns via Google AdWords.
Now, suppose that the CPM value for this ad unit, according to Google AdSense reports, is $6.
If you want only high CPM ads for your blog then make a simple rule to block Google ads from showing up unless their CPM was, say, $8 or about 40% higher than the current average value.So, if CPM will low then Google will not show ads but you can choose other method along with Adsense that will show your old blog posts instead of serving low-paying display ads.With the help of this you can promote your older content to new visors.
If you want more information then read the Google DFP tutorial to understand how you may serve in-house ads alongside Google AdSense. After change the CPM price to higher than previous wait for at least 15-20 days.God Bless!
Other Ways To Increase Your Google Adsense Income
1. Always Follow Google AdSense – Terms and Conditions
2. Choose High Paying Keywords For Your Blog Posts
3. Serves Both Image (rich media) and Text Ads
4. Use Horizontal Ads (Leaderboard, Small Banner & Text) Near To Menu Bars.
5. Use All Adsense Features & Recommendations
6. Make Your Website More Popular With Quality Backlinks
7. Block Low Paying Ads
8. Use Adsense Preview Tool
9. Keep Ads On Top Of The Content
10. Write Only Fresh and Useful Content
11. Don’t Use Common Blog Words
12. Join Google Affiliate Programs To Make More Mone
13. Monetize Your YouTube Channel Also
14. For A Long Article Put Text Ads In The Middle Of Content Post.
15. Don’t Use Fake Methods To Make Money With Adsense & Always Try To Get Organic (Free) Traffic For Your Blog or Website.